ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been in an accident tonight - RIP Williams :o(

Civic Si
Balls to the Willy, have you got an EK9 too? ;)

Love them!

indeed! :)

sound amazing when you hit Vtec.
yep, i believe its an EK9 Type Rx. it's from one of the last batches made. has a few different things eg red stitching on the gearstick leather and few other little things.

Christopher - i hear your a fan of such cars! ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
just a quick update - obviously sold my written off williams.. was sad to see her go as she was in pretty mint condition :dapprove:

but it gave me the chance to get a new car and i had my heart set on Civic Type R EK9 (Jap import) have had it a couple of weeks and i'm loving it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Once you get it up in Vtec, it would have eaten my williams and if im honest, it would probably take it in the corners too. Here's a few pics. its completely standard apart from the lip on the front bumper.

Comments welcome.

DSCF11881.jpg

DSCF11891.jpg

Great swap, imo. RIP to the Williams, but I just love ^^^^ these. I like that lip on the front too.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Balls to the Willy, have you got an EK9 too? ;)

Love them!

indeed! :)

sound amazing when you hit Vtec.
yep, i believe its an EK9 Type Rx. it's from one of the last batches made. has a few different things eg red stitching on the gearstick leather and few other little things.

Christopher - i hear your a fan of such cars! ;)

Just a bit!

I had a deposit on one but i couldn't sell my car in time. :dapprove:

Awesome upgrade though matey.

They're manic little cars... i love them

Civic Si
unfortunately not else i'd gladly take you out for a blast.

Doh, I'll have to remember to PM you and take you up on that next time I pop down to southampton. Assuming that you're somewhere in that general part of hampshire, lol.

nope no where near! Live near farnborough.
cheers for the comments guys :)

yeah the lip on the bumper is definitely growing on me.
i had a massive panic on the way to work for the first time in it... i was convinced it wouldn't make it over the mountains they call speed bumps into my work car park but it makes it... just!

172head - Willy pics, Pre or post accident? not sure if i've still got the post accident ones

Tangoed Works
same happened to me a month ago but i left a space to the car infront. hope it all gets sorted soon dude.