ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been away from clios for a while - need help/advice, throttle bodies, turbo etc.

Hi All,

been away from clios for a while, building my subaru track car etc. can be seen here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?588894-Some-Updated-Shots-of-my-Scooby/page3

anyway, got the urge now to get my clio back on the road and make a lil nippy weapon.

it snapped a timing belt two years ago and has just been parked up feeling sorry for itself. got an engine for it, and will get it back up and running.. but i want it to be a coilied 2 seater track car.

any project threads going with similar that i could look at full race prepped clios?

also i remember 2 years ago a few running throttle body conversion kits. and wanted to do it at the time, but never got round to it. how much are the conversion kits now? who supplies them and also can they be run on standard ecu yet? also i remember talks of low boost super charger conversions and or low boost turbo? any going now? i want to remain with the standard f4r engine so dont want a full forged build or anything that will push it too much? again are these aftermarket ecus still or can standard ecu control them? i remember hearing paul at rs tuning wwas trying to get it to work with standard.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

looking at the prices of clios, i may just buy another ph1 clio fully running, see if i can grab a bargain for standard car.