ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Really struggling with network speed. I know my internet connection is dogshit, but even on 16-player maps - the orange connection symbol flashes up every now and then. 24 player is very touch and go - 40 and 64 player ones are a pipe dream for me. :pensive:

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It's a stunning game. Really love operations and how live the map is i.e. The tanks can just blow small buildings up etc. It has a real atmosphere to it too. Something I've only experienced in a very small number of games

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Managed 27-0 using the light tank the other day, was fun supporting the infantry. Nothing compared to 50-0 lol.

Really struggling with network speed. I know my internet connection is dogshit, but even on 16-player maps - the orange connection symbol flashes up every now and then. 24 player is very touch and go - 40 and 64 player ones are a pipe dream for me. :pensive:

I get that orange symbol flashing up quite a lot but don't notice any lag. I always seem to get into the games first, is that down to internet or HDD (PS4 - 1tb hybrid)?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tank w*****s are annoying lol. They seem to have the ability to sneak up behind you lol. Not loud atall

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This medal system is pissing me off.

Clumsily having to change medal when I change role or forgetting so not progressing through them is pointless.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You know the guy in the game who throws gas grenades?

That would be me, its hilarious. And being support means and endless supply too lol. Had a few great games in a team of four all different classes etc.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a quick go last night on rush. Absolutely terrible at it still. My character must be neon pink while the others are in super camo!

Had a go on the stories too which I'm enjoying.

The whole game takes an age to load though, so bloody slow.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone had issues quitting multiplayer once a game has finished. I know you have to be super quick to press quit but once I pressed I had a loading circle top right on a black screen. This was for 10 minutes or so. Came back into the room to see I had been kicked for being idle when I wasn't even in a game...

IMG_20161107_100326.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The 64 player option is madness. So addictive!
Wish I had the broadband to support that - its horrendous on anything higher than 16 player maps for me. :(

At a pinch I can sometimes 'risk' 24 player maps without the latency light flashing like some demented traction control warning.

Suzuki Jimny
Wish I had the broadband to support that - its horrendous on anything higher than 16 player maps for me. 😧

At a pinch I can sometimes 'risk' 24 player maps without the latency light flashing like some demented traction control warning.

I live in Wales where they've just discovered internet and it's perfect, no lag!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of rounds on War Pigeons earlier. Takes quite some time to send the bloody bird off, especially when you are being chased and the squad you're in/ other team members don't give a f**k about protecting you.
Need to learn the maps though, there's bound to be some decent hiding spots where you can be protected providing other players play the objectives and not Rambo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What's war pigeons. Only played operations and conquest. Finally bought the soon to be nerfed maragon thingy for the medic class. Two games played both 33-13 which was very odd lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You javelin to capture and release Pigeons to send coordinates for artillery. Fairly small maps and quite hectic.

I've only bought one weapon and that's for support, some LMG which seems to be OK. I'm not good enough to earn many war bonds!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The 64 player option is madness. So addictive!
Wish I had the broadband to support that - its horrendous on anything higher than 16 player maps for me. 😧

I live in Wales where they've just discovered internet and it's perfect, no lag!

Had a 20-player map last night and despite the occasional flashing of the latency warning - I only saw one incident where lag had any bearing on my crapness. I think my K/D is currently 0.66 or something equally as dire!

It bugs the crap out of me how the game classifies weapons and equipment as two different things. Why can't I just have all of the kit accessible through the scroll-wheel like in Battlefield games of old? At most you have 5 items - breaking that up into multiple button options is silly.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
All the weapons in one class are basically the same, so there's little point in actually bothering to rank up properly.
I hope there is abit of variation mixed in with the first DLC pack.

Evo 5 RS
f**k DLC? I've only put 12 hours into this so far and that includes the campaign, and that cost me 50 quid. Also all the collective experience on working on these titles, and someone didn't put their hand up and point out how s**t it is that you can't customise load out unless you're actually-in a match?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
f**k DLC? I've only put 12 hours into this so far and that includes the campaign, and that cost me 50 quid. Also all the collective experience on working on these titles, and someone didn't put their hand up and point out how s**t it is that you can't customise load out unless you're actually-in a match?

This. How utterly ridiculous that you can't do anything until in game.

I read that the first DLC is free but it's way too soon, a month after release I think.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Was the same with bf4. You can get an app to change things before you go online
It is silly though. The fact that you're taking up a player slot in order to piss about with your current kit? And I bet the majority of players CBA or are even aware of that app existing?

That was definitely a 'duh' decision if ever there was one.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Bought this yesterday as I was itching to get a first person shooter and there was no way that I was paying £65 for that joke that is infinity warfare. Only mashed the campaign yesterday for a couple of hours but first impressions are really good.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Something's definitely not 'right' with me on this game. Some of the shots I make are pure BS and others against me are just as bad. I don't think I've played a BF title where I keep scoring hit after hit with little in the way of a result. Then I can round a corner, not even attempt to scope-up and head-shot some enemy. Does seem very random.

Still like it though - mainly because the maps are great - with the sole exception of that god-awful Argonne Forest one. That sucks balls. And a lot of them. All at once.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Suez is great! Argonne can get annoying at times lol.

Decided to leave this off yesterday after going to remembrance.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Argonne forest is awesome! The only s**t one is Suez.
DLC is not till march as far as I know.

Yeah suez is just a big cluster f**k in the middle usually, it's getting patched in the next update.

Amiens is probably my favourite map so far, always some real good fighting between C & D across the tracks.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Argonne forest is awesome! The only s**t one is Suez.
DLC is not till march as far as I know.

Suez is alrite, just get on the mortar with the Support guy and have at it.
Everyone usually camps in the middle, or in the little house right by it.

Smash the roof in with the mortar and then just start hammering whoever is left inside.