ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Fair point m8 - but apply the same logic to aircraft and add a pilot with some skill - and it's pwnage galore. That J-10 Chinese jet back in the early BF4 days (I think they nerfed it later?). Hit it a few times for about 10% damage and the fecker just thrusts out to some corner of the map, auto-repairs and dumps the single rounds or ordnance that he has left. Returns 15 seconds later with 100% health and a full 'clip' of weapons ready to go.

That's too powerful a unit for a novice player. In the hands of an experienced player (especially if the opposing air-power is equally as novice) - you might as well hand the game to them. Likewise, on a Battlefront game I had last week - a player in a TIE Fighter finished 99-1. Just lol.

Yeah tbf I agree with you there especially for the fighter with the ground rockets.

The bomber and attack plane aren't so bad because you can take them out with the anti air but the fighters a b**ch.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Right - need to start playing this again after a long break! Im not very tatical - usually like assualt type rifles or submachine guns in more modern games. Need some gun and set up recomendations from you seasoned pros!

The sweeper :cool: it's a bit wild from the hip but a great medium to close range gun.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Current stats.

32626802875_39e926c51d_z.jpg
Screenshot_20170130-131119 by terry clarke, on Flickr

32247632710_14d5d48114_z.jpg
Screenshot_20170131-114556 by terry clarke, on Flickr

32247632620_af13c2fa73_z.jpg
Screenshot_20170131-114607 by terry clarke, on Flickr

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Not if the loadout is medical crate and a rifle grenade, no room for the syringe there.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah when you constantly press r1 on the ps4.

'Need ammo'
'Out of ammo'
'Give me some fooking ammo'

Dead. What a knob head.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No 'i' in 'team' :smile:

Gets on my tits medics who don't revive. Nearly as bad as support who don't put ammo down.
I was the opposite when I used to play this. Spammed every fecker near me with ammo - even if they didn't need it.

Interestingly, I read this comment yesterday....

Even the devs don’t seem quite sure how to meaningfully follow BFBC2 up. As DICE boss Karl-Magnus Troedsson told Eurogamer last year, “Some people say this: the Bad Company 2 multiplayer is the best you’ve ever done. Okay, why is that? It’s hard for people to articulate what that is, which is actually hard for us. It would be hard to remake something like that.”

Email me Karl. Just email me. You'll be so sick to f*cking death of hearing BF2142 and BFBC2 references, that you'll make BFBC3 just to shut me up. You've done it twice before - it really isn't that hard.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
I was the opposite when I used to play this. Spammed every fecker near me with ammo - even if they didn't need it.

Interestingly, I read this comment yesterday....

Even the devs don’t seem quite sure how to meaningfully follow BFBC2 up. As DICE boss Karl-Magnus Troedsson told Eurogamer last year, “Some people say this: the Bad Company 2 multiplayer is the best you’ve ever done. Okay, why is that? It’s hard for people to articulate what that is, which is actually hard for us. It would be hard to remake something like that.”

Email me Karl. Just email me. You'll be so sick to f*cking death of hearing BF2142 and BFBC2 references, that you'll make BFBC3 just to shut me up. You've done it twice before - it really isn't that hard.

I mourn bad company 2 daily :pensive: what a game that was.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Vietnam expansion pack was hands down the most fun online shooter of that generation.

DCi
The best part of battlefield is c4 on vehicle, drive, jump out, detonate whilst vehicle rolls into populated area.
less skilful but more hilarious if you jump out in the populated area and suicide.