ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery Isolator help

Twingo 133,172 Racer
Looking for a guide to what bits i need for a battery isolator system in my car, would like to have it all FIA approved. Also where abouts are you mounting yours? scuttle looks like the wiper will be too close?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Id recomend the Armatech setup... Its £200 but worth it. Scuttle is the accepted normal for the power and fire triggers and you can always adjust the position of the wiper arm to give it clearance

Id recomend the Armatech setup... Its £200 but worth it. Scuttle is the accepted normal for the power and fire triggers and you can always adjust the position of the wiper arm to give it clearance
^^^^ This all day long, I have spoken with many people who have had cartec ones fail and also the simple power cut off's fail. Definitely worth going for the Armtech Solid state :)

Mine is mounted on the bulkhead and then cut off on the scuttle panel