ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

badges

while cleaning my172 cup have accidently pulled the 2 off the 172 badge on the door pillar. what is best to attach it back on?.spoke to renault and they said to use double sided tape!!!!.now im no expert but surley this cant be right,can it???

Punto/Clio GTT

double sided foam tape, then you have tu cut around the actual 7 with a hobby knife or somethin... trust me.. save yourself the time, pull the others off and put a complete new badge on. will line up perfectly and you wont see no dodgy bits of foam tape under the badge

cheers fm ,may have got my wires crossed thought that even a new badge would require tape aswell ,I take it theyre self adhesive?and i can get em from renault?

Punto/Clio GTT

new badges have already got the tape on em cut perfectly, just peel off the backing and put em on. yea you can get them from renault or mike172sport sells them pretty cheap i think.. ill get him to reply here with how much they are