ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a RenaultSport Clio after 5 years

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Well after selling my 182 to get a bigger car in 2007 im now back in a Clio 172

Got a cheap on that needs some work to get it how i want it but will be looking forward to stripping it back and makig it a good one as a project

Not ground breaking news but hey ho.

Got a black 2002 02 done 95K

Full S/H and recent cambelt and service

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
no im picking it up tomorrow. will post when it gets back and had a wash and sort out a list of what needs doing.

Iceberg 172
I am in the same situation! Had a 172 6 years ago. Sold it for an Impreza, then an Elise, now back in a 172!
Started a business and now other things are a priority!
loving minting up the 172 though, brings back good memories! Post pics, very interested in how you get on.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Well after selling my 182 to get a bigger car in 2007 im now back in a Clio 172

Got a cheap on that needs some work to get it how i want it but will be looking forward to stripping it back and makig it a good one as a project

Not ground breaking news but hey ho.

Got a black 2002 02 done 95K

Full S/H and recent cambelt and service

how much if you dont mind?? lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back! Get a project thread up so we can see how things get on!

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Will get project thread started. Turns out car wasn't as expected. Hadn't got full stamped history and Needs a cambelt change as there isnt a confirmed change since 2007. Also has marks or dents on every panel lol. But strong engine and drove well back from Liverpool. Booked in for service, belts and new pads and disks all round. As for what I paid then I would get twice the price for parts alone so am happy. 6months tax and 10 months MOT so still happy. Got a list of stuff to get done/ replace. I'm in the trade so getting all work cheaper and calling in a few favours. Spent all day getting the car clean ish inside as it was filthy. Most people will think I'm mad but I love a challenge