ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Clio once again

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Hey, I'm Sean,

Been on the forum for years as Clio_Styling. I have owned a few 1.2 clio's about 6 years ago. I've been away for awhile but for some reason I keep finding myself back on here. Last month I decided that I wanted a Clio back in my life so I went on the hunt for 182. Luckily enough for me one popped up for sale right away. Went and view the car and done the deal there and then. Bought it of a fellow Cliosport member StevenMc29.. Decent fella to deal with. The 182 came with a few parts already on the car. Ktec exhaust and Coilovers. In the process of sorting out insurance but hopefully I'll be on the road come January.. I'll get a progress thread going once i start doing some work on the car. So far all ive done is give it a good detail and park it in the garage.

List of Things to sort but no panic to sort out
* Few wee parking dents to remove
* Retrim steering wheel
* Clean engine bay up
* New rear badges
* Wheels refurbed or Turini's if money allows

As i say there is no rush to do this but im making a list of what i would like to achieve over the next year or so

Few wee pictures since ive got it home

Sorry about the bad quality pictures. I haven't had the chance to get any decent ones. Will get some up in the new year.:cool:

Last edited: