ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosport International NEC!!

Cup In bits
Instead of starting another thread I thought I would continue on this one........

Me and a mate plan to go down to the 2015 show... mainly to try on and buy race gear. I have searched the tinternet and found limited info on what days are best.

I would like to see the live show, BTCC chat and the karting sounds and looks good from the tv coverage I have seen.

Can anyone suggest the best day to go down given above? We have a contact who is a retailer so could probably get tickets through him, not sure what days he could give us yet.

We plan to fly down and stay in the Hilton NEC and its minutes from both airport and the NEC itself, plus the prices are the same for the holiday inn :confused:.... so why not.

Any help appreciated as we plan to book our flights today.

Cup In bits
Nice one, that means cheaper flights too. I'm sure I remember a similar comment from you last year too about Thursday/Friday. What does the engineering part entail... Sectioned products showing you the workings and more tech based advisors?

Cup In bits
Cheers, will there be plenty of opportunity to get good deals on the race gear (clothing) or is it true that the deals are to be had late on Sunday? I'm guessing if thats true it will be mainly drips and drabs, being 6'2" its probably not worth the risk.