ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autolights ?

fat 182
how do i turn them on i ve turned them off and cant turn them back on

would look in the manual but its 300 hundred miles away at home

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Disconnect the battery.

Or turn the igition on with all the lights up, turn them on and off twice and you should get a beep.

Well thats how to turn them off anyway.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I always wondered how to get them to work.lol...How do you turn the rain sensitive wipers off,i hate it when they suddenly turn to full speed with a little bit of rain.I NEVER use wipers on full speed.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I always wondered how to get them to work.lol...How do you turn the rain sensitive wipers off,i hate it when they suddenly turn to full speed with a little bit of rain.I NEVER use wipers on full speed.

I don't think you can with the wipers, though.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Of course you can turn them off .Only in position 1 on the stalk are the autowipers turned on . Also turn the selector ring on the stalk towards you , it slows down the speed they wipe , position 2 is slow intermittent and position 3 is fast intermittent .

Hyundai i40
i found out that i had autolights the other day was well confused we my lights suddenly turned on wen i turned the key!

Clio 197
On the 197 there's a auto button on the end of the indicater, press and hold it in until it come up "auto lights activated"