ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym shampoo

That stuff is sh*t!!!

You have to use sooo much of the stuff in each wash to get a decent amount of bubbles, and the finish after isnt very good.

Think i'll stick to my Zymol auto wash from now on :approve:

1 Series Coupe
And the butter wet wax? ;)

100_9963.jpg

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
It says 2 capfuls to a bucket....agree not much suds. The solution itself breaks the grime down. Too much shampoo will make it greasy and leave a streaky finish. Not sure how important suds are really?

silver cup packed FF 182
i usually do 2/3 cap fulls when i wash my car,got to admit aswell myself that you dont get many bubbles etc but is good shampoo.

Clio Renaultsport 182
Half fill the bucket with water, add 2 cap fulls of shampoo and then fill the rest with a pressure washer. Keep the nozzle under the water and you get loads of lovely suds.......

ST
Chem guys extreme wash n wax, chem guys citrus wash n gloss, duragloss and zymol are what i usually stick by tho the AG shampoo doesn't sud a lot its a good cleaner and leaves a good finish on most paints..

106 GTi
AG Shampoo cleans well and leaves a great finish. It does not make may bubbles as it is not meant to, the slickness of the wash solution it makes is ideal for safely removing dirt. The foam and bubbles actually don't matter or do anything.

There are better shampoo's out there though.

lol @ the lusty abuse picture returning !