ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi RS3 Sound WOW

M135i and the shed
Confused. He has paddles. So why is he reaching down like he has a manual stick?!

TT QS
kind of a shame they only do the rs3 in the sportback style.

cant really complain after watching that mind

DAR

172 Cup toy
Had a TTRS, Same engine, manual box (available in S-Tronic as well). There is a sport button, which by vacuum opens a flap in the rear silencer, and sharpens the throttle response.

It made the car drive awful in town, but the sound was immense...............

I ended up 'modding' it so the flap worked without the shyte throttle map................ was a great car. Sold it last Oct to buy 2 cars (daily and toy)

Will own another when the prices drop further.

IMG_0729.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Tbh when you have paddles and a stick, it's more comfortable to drive with the stick.

I used the stick in my M3.

It could just be a poor video, but I know mine makes that sound like a hairdryer.

Silly flaps and things in the exhausts. f**k's that all about? Just make it sound fully awesome ALL the time. Awesome machine though.

BMW 535d
Very special engine indeed, a chap i Know has a white ttrs and it makes a mockery of standard 996 turbos

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
mic must be external...

i still cant believe the straight line performance on these engines rs3 +1k quicker than a gtr/430/gallardo....

just cant get my head round it

Z4
The styling is too conservative for me, but it has it's place in the market.

Looks awesome to drive. The noise was good for a standard car, but I'd want more for the price tag!

Id rather a ttrs any day of the week, a car I will most definetily own at some point in the future