ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi R8 LEDs on my Clio lol

BMW M135i
Gash, and they look gash on the audis too they should've only put them on the R8 rather than everything now.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah banter will resume, but i will take it lightly now.... as before i was fuming, but now... mehh i can see where it all comes from!

I've even got a 182punk keyring in the post for me :p

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah.. exactly, do what u wanna do, but after a certain period, u will think, what a load of tosh u did to ur car.

I know, i've been there, haven't I G4Z

Titanium Clio 182
049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

More night phots

Last edited:

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I think this will be the next big fad since "l.e.x.a.r.s.e" lights!!

Give it 6 months and every shitbox on the road will have them.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Can't see the latest pics but not a fan tbh. Don't even like em on an Audi.

Might look better on under the badge but tbh if you do that, as said, go the full hog and make it into KITT!

White APE
If they wernt so long and more subtly hidden then they wouldnt look too bad. Pretty much how they are on that black clio.

White APE
LOL sadly thats not my car, i wish it was. It belongs to Liquid Force and i think its a stunning car. Im afriad i much prefer his led's, more subtle and work with the overall look of the car.
As for the CAF, i dont think its too bad

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I prefer halfpint's LED pics (switch the foggies off tho ;))

And I agree with Haz, possibly for 1st time lol, shorter LEDs will look better IMO. And that's the important bit, In My Opinion.

Titanium Clio 182
Well who drives with there fog lights on other than ass holes!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i;ve decided to keep the lights where thehy are, :) Yay!!!

White APE
Just to clear this up, that isnt my car! It belongs to the member Liquid Force on here

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
One things for sure, the 4x2's will hit you with a £30 fine and 14 days to pay it...

Leave the lexarse lights to the chav brigade

Titanium Clio 182
006.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

Definately look better in the Dark. Anyhow thats the last of the phots. Might keep them for a little bit on the front before moving them inside and wiring them to the internal lights.

182kev

Not keen on them but if your happy that's all that matters,they look like a £30 fine aswell same as fogs :nono: