ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

approx cost for the usual stuff on a 182

so i would like peoples approx cost and advice on where to get the following work done, both labour cost and time and if i should purchase the parts separately and from where?
Clio 182 FF

new exhaust system

belts (all of them)

wheel bearings and maybe new brakes?

probable service

i am based in south london so advice on garages near me is always appreciated?

cheers

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
£3-400 new exhaust

£450 Belts

£150 Service

£150 brakes

£75 wheel bearings

all fitted

James stone / micheal woodford Staines.

PH2 Flamer
S&MWM are in stains.
Two techs are in Dartford.

Probably your two closest. And best to call for a price. Or email.

Belts, with or without dephaser? Cam seals?

Front or rear wheel bearings? Front or rear brakes?

Standard or after market exhaust? Full system or not?

Service including what? Coolant, brake fluid, spark plugs, air filter, oil+filter?

Post is quite vague IMO.

great thanks for response was just an idea of cost which sounds about what i had hoped, will look a bit more into what exhaust to get but reckon a subtle twin pipe exhaust will be the best option so any ideas are welcome,

also going to check on which brakes but was think brembo hc?

great thanks for response was just an idea of cost which sounds about what i had hoped, will look a bit more into what exhaust to get but reckon a subtle twin pipe exhaust will be the best option so any ideas are welcome,

also going to check on which brakes but was think brembo hc?

We already mentioned your local garages in your other post lol!!!

Brembo HC discs £45 delivered I think from @G 172

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Genuine rear discs have bearings already fitted so of its rears you need you'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

@g172 will sort you out all the brakes you need rather than buying off eBay.

Arctic 182
Apologies for the hijack hope you don't mind retna;
I know it's cheaper on belts etc for cups than 'full fat' models (aircon & other bits), but is there really much difference in price & or general maintenance? R-Sport Cars LTD

172, Tiguan
Also worth trying Ren7Oaks just north of Sevenoaks. I've used them in the past and they were excellent. I believe they have a telephone.