ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple.

Rusty Cup
Ive had 2 white macbooks and 1 black macbook, ive got an intel mac mini and have only spent 250 quid on the mac mini, got the macbooks for free yay :p

oh and a g3 imac green!!! beast

1 Series Coupe
13" Unibody Macbook <3
iPhone 2G
iPhone 3G
iPod Touch 8GB - Won in a competition
iPod 60GB Video 1st Gen
iPod Shuffle 1st Gen

Currently looking at the 27" iMac to replace my Windows PC.

Z4
I'm turning into a bit of a mac geek too.

Mac mini 2.53ghz, 320gb hd: running through my 46' panasonic plasma (1080hd, 100hz etc).

Magic mouse.

Ipod classic 160gb

Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad

Considering a time capsule but is it worth the money? I mean I can get a seagate external hd that looks sexy, the same memory, for £60...

330ci Conv
13" MacBook Pro
iphone 3g 8GB
ipod Nano 8GB
ipod Touch 32GB
ipod Classic 120GB

Fairly new to the apple world but loving the Macbook Pro

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've just complained to Apple about my hardware fault on my 3G.

They've upgraded me to a 3GS, free of charge. White, obviously.

Yummy. Should get it next week!

Mk4 .:R32
8GB ipod touch
old school gen2 ipod
ipod Nano.

wanting a MBP. Was lookin at them in the Arndale today! They are sweet, but nearly £1200 for 4gb ram and 250GB hard drive version....eeeexpensive.

I also want an iphone, but recently got a contract on my blackberry, darn it!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
15" MBP
21.5" iMac

... and that's it since I don't do iPods, and I have a work BB and refuse to pay for a second number just to have an iPhone (or pay for a PAYG iPhone).

182, turbo rx8, 911
Did you have to go to a store though, the only reason I ask is I have the huge tell tale crack round the charge point and occasionaly get the white screen of death but a reboot has fixed it. My nearest store is like 40 miles away

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Did you have to go to a store though, the only reason I ask is I have the huge tell tale crack round the charge point and occasionaly get the white screen of death but a reboot has fixed it. My nearest store is like 40 miles away

Phone up and explain your situation. Tell them that your nearest store is so far away etc.

Doubt they'll replace it with a new unit unless it's totally dead like mine though.

You can only try.

BMW F31
24" iMac
Apple TV
Might Mouse & Wireless Keyboard
iPhone 3G
iPod Classic 80GB
iPod Nano 4GB
iPod/iPhone Dock & Remote
2 Remotes

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Picked up my free upgrade today. White 3GS. Score.

Also I've finally caved and convinced myself I need more display acreage for design. I'll be ordering the bad boy 27" next week with my student discount.

24" will be for sale on here, if anyone's interested, PM me.

Slow red one
Only my 16gb iphone 3g atm, looking forward to upgrading as my contract runs out june!
Also going to buy a macbook pro next week after going on my mates the other day for a good play around, so good!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Gotta love iMacs.

So glad I got mine few years ago.

Gotta upgrade the processor though. Editing HD footage is a slut.

My flat mates about to get a new 21.5 inch. 1T of memory, wide screen etc.

I'm literally shitting myself with jealousy. My 2 year old iMac seems 10 years older compared.

Im a bit obsessed by apple and have:

Unibody 15 MacBook Pro
Black Mac Book
Mac Mini
Mac Mini server
iMac 21.5" (silver) and 17" (white but screen has a big line down it)
First ever iPod
iPhone 3G
Time capsule 1gb

My god thats quite a bit written down!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
802.11n. Latest standard for wireless networking.

My Time Capsule is awesome. Easy backups with no performance degradation. Wirelessly.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The only reviews I've read about them are bad. All say they break down after 18 months. Never spoken to anybody who owns one though.

What does N rated mean?
Its the catagory of the wireless router. Quiet high iirc (IE you can be far away from the access point and still get internet)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've updated my list of Cupertino p**n today. Added a 24" LED display for my MacBook Pro. Should arrive next week. :eek: I sold my old iPhone 3G to fund it.

I'll get a pic when it's all together, since I'm bring my iMac home next week whilst they lay the new floor at our office.

So...

27" 2010 iMac i7.
24" LED Cinema Display.
15" MacBook Pro.
iPhone 2G.
White iPhone 3GS.
1TB Time Capsule.
Apple Hi-Fi.
iPhone dock.
2x Wireless keyboard.
2x Magic Mouse.
iPod Video 120GB.
iPod Nano 4GB.

Think that's it. :eek:

Steve owes me a drink.

V nice spec fan boy, Have since discovered the world of the MBP and will not be buying another windows craptop since seeing the light.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I hate you.

V nice spec fan boy, Have since discovered the world of the MBP and will not be buying another windows craptop since seeing the light.

This, x Infinity.

LOL.

A trip to the Apple store yesterday.

Added an new-style Apple remote, and a 3GS dock.

I've just brought my 27" home last night, so I'll get a group shot later for your pleasure.

No sign of the Cinema Screen yet though, it's still not been dispatched. :dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
34jan29-fanboy.jpg

2698762156_95e9c3ce06_o.jpg

Apple-Fanboy-Alert-small.jpg

<3 you bruvva.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just a quick one since I've not got time to arrange all the Apples. I'll get some proper ones at the weekend.

2010 iMac i7. 27"

8c93a960.jpg