ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There's a fair few people on here into Apple/Macs etc.

Post up your hardware/setups. Pics too, if you want... since it's all so pweeety.

I've not got recent pictures since most of my stuff is packed up to move. Will get some of it all together at the weekend, once my new software comes.

24" iMac
15" MacBook Pro
1Tb Time Capsule
Apple HiFi
Magic Mouse & Mighty Mouse
iPhone 3G: No point in the S, to me.
16gb iTouch 2nd Gen
80gb iPod Video
3x Apple Remotes. Anyone want one? lol.

Also, anyone else have a Magic Mouse? Do you find it hard to use for a long time, because it's so slim?

BMW M135i
Got a 3GS and a 5th Gen 160gb Ipod but whilst the hardwards all brilliant and pretty I personally find it very overpriced with the "apple tax" on everything they sell or so it seems. Probably have something with mac os on it for a toy if not tbh, otherwise i <3 windows/x86.

Although I like pics so lets have some :).

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
1T Time capsule? FOOK that must of been expensive!!

Macbook pro
80GB Ipod video
Iphone 3gs
1 x Remote

:(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Under £200 with the student discount, Lukey!

"Free" delivery, too.

They only make 1Tb and 2Tb. 500gb was dropped.

24" iMac
15" MacBook Pro
Bluetooth keyboard + wireless mighty mouse
2nd Gen 8GB Touch
160GB iPod Classic
4GB iPod Shuffle
16GB iPod Nano
8GB iPod Nano

Granted some items are my mothers. Sonn to be 3 iPhones too I think.

Titanium 182
iphone 3g 16gb (Previously dropped in the toilet but still works.. kinda)
ipod nano 2gb (Black, the lock switch got stuck on so I took it apart and snapped it off)

:cool:

They see me rollin'

Edit. PURPLE new ipod nano 8gb ! (Not the one with a camera) ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
24" iMac
15" MacBook Pro
Bluetooth keyboard + wireless mighty mouse
2nd Gen 8GB Touch
160GB iPod Classic
4GB iPod Shuffle
16GB iPod Nano
8GB iPod Nano

Granted some items are my mothers. Sonn to be 3 iPhones too I think.

<3

Great setup.

Sticking to the Mighty Mouse? The Magic is cool with Multi Touch and all, but too slim for my big hands. :(

13" MBP
Mac mini (media centre win)
Bluetooth Keyboard
Mighty Mouse
Remote x2
iPhone 3GS
iPod classic (Car)
iPod shuffle (Shower)

I think that's it..

Ollie's Silver Cup
MacBook Pro :approve:

Still have my iMac and MacBook sitting here doing nothing, but I think the iMac is being sold to a mate tomorrow :D

1Tb Time Capsule

2 Airport Express' for wireless streaming

Wireless Mighty Mouse

iPhone 3G

80GB iPod Video; permanently lives in my car now

2x Apple Remotes

SchwepTek™
13" Unibody Macbook Pro
Aluminium Remote
Airport Express
iPhone 3GS 16gb (Soooooo much faster than my old 3G! ;))
iPod Shuffle (3rd Gen) 4gb
iPod (3rd Gen) 40gb

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Since i havent ever had a student loan my list is poor :rasp:

Macbook 13"
iPhone 3GS 16GB
Ipod Classic 30GB
Shuffle 1GB

Just deciding if I want a 15" or 17" MBP at the moment as my MB is over 2 years old now. Or maybe even an imac and keep my MB.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
13" MBP
Mac mini (media centre win)
Bluetooth Keyboard
Mighty Mouse
Remote x2
iPhone 3GS
iPod classic (Car)
iPod shuffle (Shower)

I think that's it..

Was tempted by a Mini at Christmas, LOL. Just to hook up to the TV.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Since i havent ever had a student loan my list is poor :rasp:

Macbook 13"
iPhone 3GS 16GB
Ipod Classic 30GB
Shuffle 1GB

Just deciding if I want a 15" or 17" MBP at the moment as my MB is over 2 years old now. Or maybe even an imac and keep my MB.

15" is plenty, IMO. Love my UniBody. They come with a handy SD slot now, too... makes a big difference for me!

I manage to use InDesign and Photoshop on my 15" and it's more than enough. I'd rather sit on the sofa.

A 17" is only worth getting if it's a desktop replacement, IMO.

SchwepTek™
LOL. It's in your head, Schwep :p

I have held my mates 3G and loaded the same things at the same time. Mine was half if not quicker than the 3G at loading everything! Plus the compass with maps and the video cam with much better focus and quality! WIN! ;)

SchwepTek™
15" is plenty, IMO. Love my UniBody. They come with a handy SD slot now, too... makes a big difference for me!

I manage to use InDesign and Photoshop on my 15" and it's more than enough. I'd rather sit on the sofa.

Will be upgrading to the new 15" when it comes out. Decided i should at least wait till i have used 1 of my 3 years applecare lol.

Ollie's Silver Cup
I was looking at changing to a magic mouse, purely because of the f**king trackball on the mighty mouse not scrolling up...yet again! :dapprove:

SchwepTek™
I was looking at changing to a magic mouse, purely because of the f**king trackball on the mighty mouse not scrolling up...yet again! :dapprove:

They are shite! Luckily i bought mine from John Lewis and after replacing it for the 4th time they gave me a voucher to choose any mouse in the shop! lol.

Ollie's Silver Cup
They are s**te! Luckily i bought mine from John Lewis and after replacing it for the 4th time they gave me a voucher to choose any mouse in the shop! lol.

lol! Just get use to it not scrolling one direction, then it changes and won't scroll in a different direction :dead:

Amarok
Mite be a stupid question!
But the look of the wireless apple key board is absolutely fantastic, do you think it would work with a non mac laptop, i.e Windows?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Was thinking that, 17" is just a bit too big to use comfortably on the sofa I think.

I also like the SD slot, would really like one. Going to wait for the next refresh before i get anything. Whats the deal with apple care and student discount, a bit OT but I was under the impression it is free/cheap.

Does not really seem worth posting my 2 apple items.

iPhone 3G
3rd Gen Nano 4GB

Hopefully a MBP soon to be on the list too.

17" MBP. Simply a pleasure to use. As much a piece of lounge coffee table furniture as it is a laptop. It's stunning, and using normal laptops now, they seem like an abacus. This is in no small part due to the fantastic trackpad on the MBP, but also due to the operating system and sheer build quality of the hardware.

Mac OSX. Glass. Aluminium vs. Creaky plastic Windows based laptop?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
17" MBP. Simply a pleasure to use. As much a piece of lounge coffee table furniture as it is a laptop. It's stunning, and using normal laptops now, they seem like an abacus. This is in no small part due to the fantastic trackpad on the MBP, but also due to the operating system and sheer build quality of the hardware.

Mac OSX. Glass. Aluminium vs. Creaky plastic Windows based laptop?

Pretty much sums up my feelings too. I have a Sony Vaio laptop too, which wasn't a cheap machine when I bought it three years ago... and the quality is appalling in comaprison.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Was thinking that, 17" is just a bit too big to use comfortably on the sofa I think.

I also like the SD slot, would really like one. Going to wait for the next refresh before i get anything. Whats the deal with apple care and student discount, a bit OT but I was under the impression it is free/cheap.

You get one year's AC with the hardware, then it's extended. Student discount applies.

RS Megane DCi 175
iPod Video 60GB
iPod Classic 80GB
iPod Touch 16GB
Ipod Shuffle
iPhone 3G
Mac Mini
MacBook Pro 13"

I've had others too, like a iPod mini, iPod Nano etc but they either died or I passed them on to family etc.
Loving the MacBook pro though! Awesome.

57 Clio Campus Sport
4249271306_ecd1c8885f_o.jpg

New Macbook
iPhone 3GS 16GB White
iPhone 2G 8GB
iPod Classic 120GB
iPod Video 60GB
iPod Touch 16GB 1st Gen
iPod Shuffle 1GB (i think)
Also 4th Gen iPod 40GB which I couldn't find

Tangoed Works
Have become an Apple Fanboy of late so Ill post

iMac 21.5 1TB, 256 ATI Model
Bluetooth Keyboard
New Wireless Mouse
ipod 4 GB mini for the car
iPhone 3G (was a free upgrade)
Need a Remote FOC if poss Chris ;-)

Storm Grey 200
Oh dear, here it comes.

G4 Quicksilver, with 15" Cinema Display
Mac Pro Tower
17" Macbook Pro
Airport Express
iPod Video
iPod Nano
iPod Touch
iPhone
iPod 3rd Gen
iPod Shuffle

Mighty Mouse/Keyboards

Logic Pro

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Have become an Apple Fanboy of late so Ill post

iMac 21.5 1TB, 256 ATI Model
Bluetooth Keyboard
New Wireless Mouse
ipod 4 GB mini for the car
iPhone 3G (was a free upgrade)
Need a Remote FOC if poss Chris ;-)

I'll dig out a spare for you mate. It's the plastic one, not Aluminium.