ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone's old car ? YP54 YBD

BMW F21 125d
Seen this for sale, 182, both cup packs. Fancy going for a look.
It has ClioSport stickers on it, is it anybodys old one ?
Any facts I should know about this car?
Can also please also tell me if its a UK Car or Import.
Thanks....

http://www.a38directcars.co.uk/107985/stock.htm

Link doesnt really work, its on page 8 of the search

Last edited:
  BMW F21 125d
Would you say it was about the right price in todays climate? Looks like its been reduced a Grand already.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I wanted rb :eek:

I was nearly convinced into it though.

P.s. the guys selling it were just moving ito a new building so it seemed a bit dodgy. I had to drive the salesman to his house because it was parked on his drive!

BMW F21 125d
Looks like its in the new warehouse now from looking at the pics.

Anyone work at Renault that can tell me if its a UK Car ?

Also, any females who used to own this 182 ?

^ ask Marky if it had etched windows & the led by the gear stick bud. As for locking nuts, can't see as they're under the centre caps. They are the things to look for too see if it's a UK one, although it doesn't matter if it's an import tbh.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've been to see it. One female owner.

Very tidy from what i saw.

Yeah I've seen it too, was a very nice car.
Part of me wishes I got it as I love the blue!

I didn't buy it obviously, not too sure on the reason really, just wanted to look around at a few others too and then the one i bought came up and was 'the one' as they say. But it was definately a nice example.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ ask Marky if it had etched windows & the led by the gear stick bud. As for locking nuts, can't see as they're under the centre caps. They are the things to look for too see if it's a UK one, although it doesn't matter if it's an import tbh.

Also check under the bonnet on the right hand side of the slam panel for the bonnet alarm pressure swiitch.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^I can't remember tbh. It was a couple of months ago and £1000 more when i went to see it!

BMW F21 125d
Its up for £6985 now, and he wants £2,500 plus my 53 Reg 172 with 31k. I was hoping for around the 2k mark, but as we all know the market is on its arse at the minute, which benifits me in buying but affects me in px-ing!

182FF
I went to look at that car yesterday, was a nice tidy car. Unfortunately, as I arrived someone had just come from a test drive and bought it. Was that you Badger? If it was congrats, I'm well jealous :dead: