ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone recognise this trophy

AG 200 cup
has it not had a front end. because it has xenons, the headlight washer blanks smoothed off and it doesn't have the black stickers on the bumper.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I knew that would be the car before i clicked the link, it sold on ebay a month back...well winner musnt of gone through with it
I asked seller if hed break but he said no as hed spent a lot of time fixing it

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It does say its on v.car. And a cracked screen lol.

I'd have it for cheap if i wanted one, maybe worth offering £3500?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
also as a extra leather rear seats you wont find another with it in on here

Sorry what?

just to add, i put hot water on the windscreen when it was icey and the windscreen has cracked, i will nock the price of the windscreen off the final price, if you want to remove your bid, let me no thanks.

Fuckwitt

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
shed, colour match on front bumper is off, no trophy decals, fog surrounds look pish as do black wheels, mirrors and door badges and also its got no arch liners.

just to add, i put hot water on the windscreen when it was icey and the windscreen has cracked, i will nock the price of the windscreen off the final price, if you want to remove your bid, let me no thanks.

Would not be touching a car that's been owned by somebody as retarded as that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Look at his history, he has a habit of selling pre crashed cars! lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It does say its on v.car. And a cracked screen lol.

I'd have it for cheap if i wanted one, maybe worth offering £3500?

He bought it for £3600. Its in his history.

And as for him saying its on V-car.... wtf? He hasn't 'advertised' its been a write off. He's hidden it in there in the hope nobody notices.

Laguna sport tourer
yeah i think i will just bide my time and wait for some trophy shocks to put on my 182 after all thats pretty much the only reason for wanting a trophy aside from the recaros. anyway whats v-car?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Means its on the register. Cat C/D write off. Repaired and put back on the road.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
He bought it for £3600. Its in his history.

And as for him saying its on V-car.... wtf? He hasn't 'advertised' its been a write off. He's hidden it in there in the hope nobody notices.

It is naughty how he has worded it, most people would just think he means its a very good car or something. 182 cup proves general public dont know what it means :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I must confess I don't know what it stands for. I know what is meant, but what the V in V-car actually means I have no idea!

Laguna sport tourer
Means its on the register. Cat C/D write off. Repaired and put back on the road.
oh right thanks for that, i wouldn't touch it then.
i would have done a history check on it if i was going to buy it so i would have found out through that, but how he has worded it is very underhanded were he put v.car in the advert i just assumed he was being retarded

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
i thought trophys didnt have the aliminum strips on the interior....normally red?

My trophy has silver alimunum strips on the dash.

Dont know if he has taken the foglight covers off or just painted them red but it looks so wrong

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
trophy ftw, sadly not this one. It could easily be saved though, needs about £500 spending on it and it would be a decent car. Only worth £3500 max as it is

I messaged him asking about the insurance job. he said
Dear renault-centre,

07403 152118

---------------------------------------------------------
hi mate it hasnt been in a crash but has been stolen recovered before in 2009, there was no damage to the car. thanks.

Twingo RS Cup
The windscreen is probably cracked off the accident its had. Surely if it was a bodge job repair and not jigged correctly etc the screen wont sit right and even a new one will crack once in place and the car has been used? Since nobody knows how bad the damage was.

RB 200
''On 10-Dec-10 at 13:16:42 GMT, seller added the following information:
just to add, i put hot water on the windscreen when it was icey and the windscreen has cracked, i will nock the price of the windscreen off the final price, if you want to remove your bid, let me no thanks ''

r****d. i actually feel sorry for this car!!

Clio 182 Trophy
I bought this car last week and didnt even pay what he paid for it by the look if it. He was desperate to get rid as it wasnt even taxed and sitting in his garden. This is not the first cat C\D car I have owned you can save a lot of money running these cars as no one else seems to want them. Just because it is on the Vcar register isnt a bad thing a car could have been just as badly damaged earler in its life and been repaired and no record is ever made of this, but as it gets older it is cheaper for the insurance company to write it off and sell on as salvage. This one seems ok apart from a few cosmitic things which have already been mentioned and it has the wrong front bumper EG no headlight washers. I will sort these things out and intend to keep the car for some time so no worries about resale. By the way My previous car was a 300BHP MR2 turbo which was also a cat C I bought it for £2000 and sold it 2 years later for £1800 and it was advertised as a cat C.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Get some more pics of it up.

You started restoring her back to her glory yet?

Clio 182 Trophy
No just enjoying driving it at the moment and in the middle of a house move but will get pics up when I start.