ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone own a Sony CDX-F7750?

6/468 17poo
Just wanted to know what they are like??also thinking about the new sony dvd headunit, Sony MEX-R1 im sure someone on here has it?would the sound quality of the first model be better than the Sony MEX-R1 as this is more for dvds??

Cheers Ryan

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, I've got one (F7750). I really like it looks wise and sounds good to me but i'm no audio expert.

Yeh me mate, they are super! I have mine in my 182 with standard speakers and it does make the sound quality and range a hole lot better. Plus it looks amazing and comes with a remote control which is ace. I've just seen a dark shade one that looks well cool, I've got the silver one :)

As father and son....
ive got one as well, great unit. You can also get the adaptor for your steering controls if you dont fancy losing those/having a remote.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Mines the dark coloured version:

38659.jpg

Blends in nicely with the 182 dash, will post a pic later

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hotshot said:
You can also get the adaptor for your steering controls

Unless you have a Trophy or mid-late 2005 built 182 :(

DC5
Ive got a silver. Good HU. I do like that daker one though. The blue goes well with the cup dash inserts

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Stevo_evo said:
hmm, why is that?

I've got an 05 182 with steering controls.

The Trophy and later 182's came with a very slightly different head unit / display / stalk hardware. The standard head units in these have 'Update List' rather than the usual 'Tuner List' on them.

Just about all the current stalk adapters / changer interfaces etc on the market do not work. Very annoying.

InCarTec were supposed to be working on one, but with the new Clio now out, I have my doubts that these will ever be made. Might have to source a display and stalk from another slightly older clio.

As father and son....
Just out of interest has anyone gotten track names to scroll constantly, i.e through the song duration

ta

6/468 17poo
thanks for the response people, the darker shade one is mint didnt notice this at first found it at £189.99 at http://www.bassjunkies.com might have a look on ebay tho!!
does anyone no where the most reliable online retailer are for headunits?
i work for halfords but dont think with discount will beat online prices!!
Ryan

Last edited:
  6/468 17poo
Has anyone tryed running a mp3 through this as it says its got aux in?is this just a headphone jack or has it got separate phonos?

Ryan

DC5
beatjunkie said:
thanks for the response people, the darker shade one is mint didnt notice this at first found it at £189.99 at http://www.bassjunkies.com might have a look on ebay tho!!
does anyone no where the most reliable online retailer are for headunits?
i work for halfords but dont think with discount will beat online prices!!
Ryan
Try Caraudio.co.uk or carsecurity.co.uk there are a few that are quite good.

black gold 182
ive got my ipod running through this hu,its wicked,it has th aux in on the back and also connects up via the cd changer so the ipod is another source,the darker shade fits in well with the dash as said previously,and yes i have the problem of not having the use of my stalk as ive got the update list as said,but overall a great head unit

6/468 17poo
Just Ordered it, £179.99 delivered i got the black one too!!!

Cheers for the advice guys, but i cant play with it till 25th!!!

Ryan

Renault Clio 1.4 16vPriv.
Hotshot said:
Just out of interest has anyone gotten track names to scroll constantly, i.e through the song duration

ta

I got CDX-7500 and no way to do it, it scrolls just once at start of the song.

you can try display button on the remote but its manual.

7500 has red/orange colured buttons. I think looks nice in clios.