ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here in Essex that can fit rear discs?

Clio 182
Got rear discs with pressed in bearings & abs rings and pads to be fitted, can't do it myself. Me and a mate tried this evening but could not get the discs off for the life of us. Anybody in the Essex are able to do it at all? Am willing to pay obviously.

Clio 182
Yeh mate sorry I thought you just wanted to check that was the issue not actually fix it for me lol what a douche I am.

Me and a mate tried to get the disc off on one side and were literally standing on the fecking ratchet thing he was using to get it off and it just wouldn't budge, was doing my head in lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Couldn't get the hubnut off? No issue. I can do it for you whenever really. Do you work full time?

If you don't, I could do them tomorrow day, if you don't, I'm good wednesday evening.

Clio 182
Yeah the hub nut was a b*****d! Unfortunately I do work full time lol where are you based mate? As I'm a bit scared to drive it a long distance with how it sounds at the minute with the rear bearings.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Don't use a ratchet on the hub nut, get a long bar on it to increase the torque you're applying to the nut.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Brad, Rob is sweet as a (hub) nut. (See what i did there? ;)) He'll have all the tools and sort you out, don't worry. He'll be cheaper than taking it to a garage and knows he's clios. He will return call/text/pm/reply on here, probably early hours of the morn :)

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Brad, Rob is sweet as a (hub) nut. (See what i did there? ;)) He'll have all the tools and sort you out, don't worry. He'll be cheaper than taking it to a garage and knows he's clios. He will return call/text/pm/reply on here :)

He will also undoubtably be wearing his only pair of pants (they're purple) and some kind of dodgy JD sports cap.

Enjoy.