ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone need some tools?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow f**k!!!!!!!

There is a large snap on van missing some gear! :eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
^haha, not so long a go a truck pulled up outside the workshop selling snap on tools/toolboxes and beds!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept scrolling down the listing with all the pics and expected it to end. It's a serious amount of tools there.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is awesome.

The questions at the bottom " is the toolbox included" of course, No make sure you bring plenty of carrier bags.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
Hi, There are aprox 40 x ratchet screw drivers over 1000 spanners just the pile of loose spanners ads up to over 400 there are aprox 80 socket sets metric/imp 30x allen key/torq sockets .25x adjustables 12" to 4" ,10x torque rachets 3/4" to 1/4" ,all types of rachets most are different x 86 ,there is just to much to cataloge its best to come take a look ,Regards Nick

1000, WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED THAT MANY!!
He says that he bought a garage and there where a all these tools in there he didn't want, just milling machines so he's selling what he doesn't need!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jesus. Id need to buy somewhere else to host them all.

How much will it all weigh ? Going to need a HIAB to transport that!

Sam!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
something is a bit weird about it, in the questions at the bottom he says he a carpenter and that the tools came with the workshop but then up the top he says hes been collecting them over the last few years

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
something is a bit weird about it, in the questions at the bottom he says he a carpenter and that the tools came with the workshop but then up the top he says hes been collecting them over the last few years

What's to say he didn't buy the workshop 5 years ago? It says he now needs the space for a new machine.......

3 snap on vans in the beds/herts and essex area done over in the last 3 months.......

Genuine or sarcasm?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
I spent £100 on the halfrauds advanced. I'm soooo quids in.

Halfords advanced are fantastic for abusing when doing s**t jobs, I broke a breaker bar undoing a wheel hub once, so I grabbed my trusty 3/8 halfords ratchet and stuck a 13' scaffold tube on the end. Done the job lovely

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK3 GTI golf 16v
thats gotta be stolen surely. even if it was in the garage when he got it, why would the person who originally owned it buy the same spanner set over and over and over and over. surely you would realise at like 700 spanners and loads of debt that you have enough ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having seen what disorganised messy f***s mechanics can be it wouldn't surprise me if many if them have several duplicates of the same tool as a result of the snap on man appearing when they can't find one they need in the pile of tools/parts scattered around their ramp.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
This was posted elsewhere:

"
I have been to see this guy with a friend who lost a lot of snap on tools a few years back,

the seller does machean shop and garage liqudations looks like its all above board

he has been putting all the snap on stuff together and boy he has a lot of stuff

even at 50K it will be cheap, you should see all the other stuff he has as well that will be sold off later"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk1 RSI
Are they under your bed with 3 PS3's?

Pics? (Genuinely interested, as thats a LOT of tools!)

dont get it mate been a mechanic since i was 16 and got all my dads old snappy tools some vintage stuff when he died, worth a fortune, you can see some of them in my project pics