ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know what the hell has happened to this clio..?

120d M Sport
LMAO it's a gimp Clio again!
C%20gimp.jpg

LOL! Speccy...ghetto posting

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
fuckin retards thinkin bonnet bras are euro, clearly dont have a clue, jesus H christ its protection not a style statement

I don't get the point in painting all the bodywork just to cover it up and make it look ridiculous.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
funny how people are slating him.. Fair comments but some people use their brains i guess.. You have to remember that this is his daily driver and he uses the motorway alot hence why the use bra.. Its there for a purpose not for the Euro looks..

Arctic Just A 182
funny how people are slating him.. Fair comments but some people use their brains i guess.. You have to remember that this is his daily driver and he uses the motorway alot hence why the use bra.. Its there for a purpose not for the Euro looks..

He takes it on the motorway with those wheels??

Each to their own I guess.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
DSCF0559.jpg

Without the bra.. Started getting lots of stone chips hence why had to put a bra on!

DCi 100
I'd like to see him drive down the M62 between Warrington and Manchester tbh...

I half like it w/o the bra, but it is stupidly low IMO.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
haha mate he will be able to drive anywhere... its on AIR!! :D just a few switches and he sorted!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
dont like the bra but i understand why hes done it and i dont blame him, personaly i love what hes done i wouldnt mind owning it myself

Cupra
paint_tunning.jpg

Its only a Clio! Why is it that people driving < £5,000 cars stick them on but people in £200,000 exotica don't bother.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Its only a Clio! Why is it that people driving < £5,000 cars stick them on but people in £200,000 exotica don't bother.

People who spend £200,000 has that sort of money to spray their car a million times or crash it without worrying whereas for some people, they appreciate what they have and would love to keep it in a good condition with being cost-effective as they have to be sensible with their money. Shouldnt be dissing anyone who owns a clio...:slap: Noob! ;)

Cupra
lol @ dissing a Clio. But really, no matter what is done to it or how nice it looks, it remains a Clio. ;)