ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know what cams these are?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Stripped the forged engine that was in a turbo clio I bought a while back. On removing the rocker I could see that the cams were not standard. However there doesnt seem to be any obvious markings other than a code etched into them.

Code is - F4RE 853 080 07.33

Theres another code under that but shorter and I cant really make it out.

No receipts with the car to show its had cams / cam work. Is there a chance these are just re-profiled cams or something along they lines?

Anyone help me out?

Cheers
Stu

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Stripped the forged engine that was in a turbo clio I bought a while back. On removing the rocker I could see that the cams were not standard. However there doesnt seem to be any obvious markings other than a code etched into them.

Code is - F4RE 853 080 07.33

Theres another code under that but shorter and I cant really make it out.

No receipts with the car to show its had cams / cam work. Is there a chance these are just re-profiled cams or something along they lines?

Anyone help me out?

Cheers
Stu

Lol just Googled it and this thread came up.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Possibly they where fitted with a belt change? If its recent could give the garage a bell.