ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know what these are for?

clio 172
Hiya all

Clio just killed a battery but unsure how old it is so may just be the battery as everything checks out on multi meter system is charging ect diag plug in says no faults so pretty confused as previous owner had the cars electrics tested when he owned it and it passed with no issues,

as its my weekend car it was sat on drive for 2 days but wouldnt have thought anything would have happened to it all earths have been cleaned recently to,

Found 2 plugs that arnt connected anyone have a clue where they go at all and if they should be connected

They are under dash in drivers footwell one white one grey

Many thanks Kris
20190510_133856.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 172
Ok cool the clio dosent have a cruise control stalk but should it? Also it dosent have a ESP button but there is a hole behind steering wheel if that is where its ment to go?

Way im looking at it if its there it should be plugged in?

clio 172
If I was to put it back in will I just need to buy this and sort of plug and play? As just have dash light dimmer switch
Screenshot_20190510-195859_eBay.jpg