ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone heard any 2010 iPhone Rumours yet?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Just curious, history would say there will be a 2010 iPhone, just wondered if any rumours (which of course at this time are unlikely to be real) have been circulating yet.

Take any Apple rumours with a punch of salt.

In recent years things are rarely accurate and even rumours released on the same day as an event have been wrong. Let alone 6months in advance.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I'd personally like to see:

Multi-tasking
flash player (unlikely i know)
Better camera + flash
MUCH better battery
Higher screen resolution
Bluetooth (dreaming i know)
Make it look different but better somehow (again, dreaming i know)

Only things i miss on my iphone compared to other phones tbh.

I know what your saying revels, i remember eagerly awaiting the glowing apple sign on the back + oled screen to be announced last year, only to be disappointed with the 3GS (which is a fine phone, but was not much of a step up from the 3G really)

No multi-tasking.
No flash.
No camera flash
No res change
No bluetooth

It'll look a bit different, but not massively. But yeh, apart from that your list is quite accurate.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I think a decent camera would be much appreciated!

I swear my iPhone has bluetooth?

If its jailbroken, then its possible, otherwise it doesn't. Well I lie, it does but not true bluetooth, it can be used for handsfree kits etc, but not for sending files from phone to phone(which apple would not allow i know) except iphones and then its very limited as to waht you can send.

Better than yours. C*nt.
My iPhone has bluetooth. Are you talking about bluetooth file transfer? I already can do.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Unjailbroken iphones can't transfer files directly from say my 3GS to my girlfriends Nokia? unless i've missed something?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Ok, this is how it goes down.

I rarely decide to write more than two words (Usually Hi or No) but on this occasion i feel compelled to let you all know how i feel about this subject as it is fairly close to my heart. Add to the fact that my backlit keyboard is wonderful and i enjoy typing in the dark.

Anyway i digress, back to the next generation iPhone;

NOBODY and by that i mean no person that will ever use ClioSport will ever know about the probable successor to the iPhone 3GS. Not one single user paid or unpaid has the knowledge that you require to answer your question.

Any rumour you hear will be entirely fabricated or based on the assumption that obvious technical advances will be pushed out to future iphones (OLED, LTE, Bigger Pixel Counts, 802.11n and RFID)

Patience is a virtue. Don't ask f**king stupid questions.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Christ, it was only meant to be a thread to speculate and share rumours, which i said in the OP are unlikely to be true.

No need to go all chris brown on my ass.

True that no-one on here will know, but they may know someone who will know something. However, it i also true that significant Apple rumours are notoriously thin on the ground.

I would however like to know if we're looking at a June release.

Better than yours. C*nt.
True that no-one on here will know, but they may know someone who will know something. However, it i also true that significant Apple rumours are notoriously thin on the ground.

I would however like to know if we're looking at a June release.

I reckon it'll be August.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Actually google are doing their own android phone, well HTC are. Google branded front and back this time.

Dont think it will manage to Kill the iPhone. But there you go.

Better than yours. C*nt.
But that's a HTC phone. Like that T-Mobile thing. That man said a Google phone.

And I think it might have a job on as well. The one problem with the iPhone is it's battery life - it's absolutely great if you do nothing with it like any other phone, but because it's useful you tend to do stuff with it and it only lasts a couple of days.