ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody used Autoglym Car Shampoo

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Iv got 11 shapoos and i think shampoo makes little difference.

all about a good snow foam first.

I just used Maxi Suds for the first time on Sunday, pretty impressed and it smelled awesome too!
I have used AG stuff before with no real complaints, but I think the maxi suds was better.

182 S
If you use the amount they recomend then not enough bubbles. Give it a gd squirt and u get lots of bubbles and a really gd shine :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
As a cleaning agent it's pretty good. But i'm not a fan the lack of bubbles/suds puts me off.

I'd suggest Chemical guys Citrus wash and gloss or Hyperwash

Clio 172 Cup
I add the AG Shampoo to my Snowfoam mix, extra silky snow :cool:

As a shampoo is was pants!!

Duragloss 901 and Maxi Suds are currently in my collection.

As a cleaning agent it's pretty good. But i'm not a fan the lack of bubbles/suds puts me off.

I'd suggest Chemical guys Citrus wash and gloss or Hyperwash

As the Jew says or Duragloss 901 I have all 3 and 901 is my choice at the mo

Flame Red Delight
yea think the consensus is its pretty poor to be honest mate, chemical guys maxi suds or also the duragloss 901 or the megs hyperwash is some of the best stuff on the market in my personal opinion

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i have a bottle of duragloss 901 left, i bought 2 and just finished 1, then i found an un-opened bottle of AG stuff and just wondered on peoples experiences...

Storm Grey 200
Its ok to be fair, I sometimes use it as a pre-wash but now i have snow foam. So I use it on the wheels when they aren't festering too bad

DMS

A thirsty 172
I use AG car shampoo all the time just because it's what someone brought me.
Seems to do the job just fine although I'm not anal about cleaning the car like everyone else seems to be.
It had its first ever claying last week :eek:

Not a 320d
maxi suds II, you realyy can get any better

I wonder how many different shamppos youve had ? I used to use that as an additive to snowfoam, took the piss though it proper foamed up ! Ive not had any since my first bottle about 2 years ago mind, IMO theres better out there. .

Monaco 172
its fine!

there was a guy on here years ago, everyone licked his bottom and he said it was fine...so it was fine. not about the bubbles, about how it works...and it works fine apparently!

PLUS if you can get it at 11quid a gallon, id prefer it over your 10 quid for 300ml stuff any day!

E87 118d M Sport
i used to use the AG shampoo. nothing wrong with it, just not quite bubbly enough.
now use duragloss #901. MUCH better imo and great value for money.

Not got a car
I wonder how many different shamppos youve had ? I used to use that as an additive to snowfoam, took the piss though it proper foamed up ! Ive not had any since my first bottle about 2 years ago mind, IMO theres better out there. .

allot, thanks for asking

Megane R26
It's cheap, good finish but doesn't foam up, so people **** it off. It's provides great lubricity though and rinses very cleanly, so is technically, a very good shampoo.

182 Cup
Always gets my car clean, can't see the issue. I like the fact it doesn't foam up much - nice and easy to rinse off :D

I'm not really into the whole cleaning thing though.

Not a 320d
I suppose its okay for people who dont give two s***s about their car's paintwork and dont buy waxes about £40.