ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another vandalised Clio thread...

Non Sport Megane
Neither can i, if i wasnt selling it, it wouldnt of annoyed me as muchas it has! because i could of fixed! but im never going to be able to get the money i want for it now! which means im going to have to go without a car for abit, so i can get the car i want! im going to try and sell it for around the £1200 mark in the condition its in now, i could try and break it, but truth is, i havnt got the room, space, or mechanical knowhow how to!

Tbh with you I don't think you'll get the £1200. It would require a respray on the effected panels and we all know how expensive that is :/ why don't you keep it now? And work on getting it back to its origin state again. Also would be a shame to break it.

Non Sport Megane
id LOVE to keep it tbh! but truth is, i cant afford to run it atm, or the insurance! and now i have a girlfriend, theres more important things, i havnt been out in a couple of months! and just wana get smashed! hahaa! when im abit older il get another one, or an R26R meg!

That's fair enough then. My mate was asking again how much you'd want for it now in its current state? How much were you paying on insurance? Plan sounds good though :) get a little 1.2 / 1.6 clio runaround? Mod it a little, make it look good? Cheaper to run, less insurance and you'd still have a nice clio! Then as you say, years to come, upgrade to a meg

Non Sport Megane
In its current state, I'm looking for around the £1100-£1200 mark, my insurance was stoooooopid like £5.4k :L haha! Nah, I'm after something a little larger now, like a non sport meg :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I think it'll sell to a Track-dayer to be fair. Perfect car for it.

Non Sport Megane
Probably the best tihng for it now tbh! as she had the blets done 4k ago! its a shame someone could do that to a car!

Non Sport Megane
Some slightly better pictures of the damage taken today, inbetween the rain!
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
Such a shame, an news on a culprit? Really looks as if someone has a grudge to me because there is so much effort gone into ruining it... Jealousy is a horrible thing..

Non Sport Megane
Nope, have an idea, but what can i do? i have no proof what so ever! police are involved and if anything else happens, it will go further, gutted tbh!

Black 200
I can't believe anyone would have the heart to do this to someone's car. Good luck with selling it, as said, it would make a perfect track car.

Non Sport Megane
neither can i, must of been some low life, iv said to everyone iv spoken too, if it was done as a vendetta against me, id of much rather been beaten up, at least then i could of stuck up for myself! where as something ruining my car! and causing thousands of pounds worth of damage, when the owner is asleep! as stupid o'clock in the morning, is soo cowardly! it was perfect bodywork wise apart from the odd car park dent! yeah it would make a nice track car, but there might be a ph1 junkee out theyre willing to pay for a full re-spray, it just means iv got to wait longer to get the car i want now, as i cant sell it for as much as i would of liked!

Non Sport Megane
Dont wana say names on a public website, anyone can see! :) which will only spark more trouble! tbh i dont know, i have recently got back with my ex tho, but we only broke up for 2 weeks!

Mini Cooper S sport
I wasn't asking for names, just thought it probably involved a girl. I'm quite sure you know who it was, because they clearly meant business. A very cowardly thing for them to do.

Astra (H) VXR
A woman involved, there is always a jealous third party.... Just mention their names to the police..