ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anone off here blood?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand why he and his two Astra m8s didn't spend some cash, through some twisty sections in - and gain the benefit of daylight. That's right - it's called a trackday.

Disaster waiting to happen, imo....

D.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The way that guy talks in that video is the most single handily worse thing to happen to the UK in modern times.
Every time I hear that way of talking makes me want to flatten vast areas of London with a A10 tankbuster!!

Shame I'm not still on Op Olympic I could have done some sniping from the air!!

RB Clio 182
I hate that sort of talk too. Naaaah blud ye get mi, mans a bad mans around here! chillin and twistin in da AK47! Ill blaze ya in ma saxo blud ya get mi!

Im still confused how it overtook the vxr tho.

RB Clio 182
The vxr racing editions didnt come unit until 09-59 plates so i doubt that, unless he had bits sprayed black.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
:( video is private now.

Which leads me to believe that the owner of the car and the stupid voice is on here!
If your reading this lose the stupid accent it makes you sound like a complete moron!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
The vxrs arent THAT fast but i wouldnt of thought the clio would pass it, maybe the astra was full of homies

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Black talk and he prob ain't even black, what a c**t. This is along the a13 out of London near lakeside. It's a 2 bob gangsta from London

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Which leads me to believe that the owner of the car and the stupid voice is on here!
If your reading this lose the stupid accent it makes you sound like a complete moron!

Haha yep! He must be on here. I remember watching that video ages ago, funny it's now gone private with this thread being made :p