ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

annoying squeak!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi guys, my car has seemed to have developed a very annoying squeaking noise from under the car every time i move off a junction or when im in traffic, dogbone just replaced and still no joy!!

exhaust mounts are newish, the noise has occured since fitting milltek system!

A4 oil burner !!!
Is it a chattering type squeak not unlike shocks when you go over bumps. As mine has develpoed a similar problem although it does it on normal road surfaces. Only hear it with windows down or taking it slow ! Not sure what it is as my shocks (h&R's) are only 9mths old ! Could be bushes

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
mine definatly seems to be coming from around the middle of the car. i doubt they are the shocks. mine does it on all road surfaces, its fine going over bumps though

A4 oil burner !!!
OH well looks like another visit to the garage for me then, Mark at GDI said it could be my wheel bearings but really doesnt sound like that !