ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglesey

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Goes well dude :smile: Enjoy the track?

Cheers man, yep - loved it! Quite technical and took me a long time experimenting with different lines etc. It was a long drive up though. Took me 5 hours in that awful 36 degree heat we had on Wednesday 😧

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers man, yep - loved it! Quite technical and took me a long time experimenting with different lines etc. It was a long drive up though. Took me 5 hours in that awful 36 degree heat we had on Wednesday 😧
Good stuff. Yeah it's more technical than Oulton imo, great little track. That's some drive though, I'd of been falling asleep driving round haha. Take it you stayed over afterwards?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
5hrs 😧. Theres me moaning its under two from me, lol

Committed. That's how us southerners do it! :wink:

Good stuff. Yeah it's more technical than Oulton imo, great little track. That's some drive though, I'd of been falling asleep driving round haha. Take it you stayed over afterwards?

I went up the night before. Was unloading my car into the travelodge at 10:30pm including spare wheels and trolley jack 😂

Drove home after the trackday to Leamington so was only 3.5 hrs which wasn't too bad. Slept like a baby when I did get to Leamington!