ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angelbaby... Park Gate (about 15 mins ago)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Gave you a few beeps on the horn...
I think you saw me not sure though. You did promise a wave next time i saw you so im hoping you were!

Clio Williams & 182
Park Gate lol. Broke down not far from there on Sunday night in the Williams :approve:

RenaultSport Clio 182
yes hun i saw you at the last min, noticed your white wing mirrors just as you passed i did beep back to you too but i expect you had your music too loud to hear me lol xxxxxxx

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Ha ha at least you saw me eventually!
And whats this assumption with the loud music and being a chav.

RenaultSport Clio 182
hey i never put you in the loud music = chav catagory! lol i have my music quite loud and im no chav!! not at the mo though as my sub and amp are out for their winter rest lol! ill look forward to spotting you in the day light!:D

Coiley'd Clio PH2
hey i never put you in the loud music = chav catagory! lol i have my music quite loud and im no chav!! not at the mo though as my sub and amp are out for their winter rest lol! ill look forward to spotting you in the day light!:D

lol at winter rest. Next time i spot you i reckon i will make you stop and either demand a passenger ride or those gorgeous seats!

Just kidding darling :approve:

your the chav with the loud twin exhaust and led lights...

lol at winter rest. Next time i spot you i reckon i will make you stop and either demand a passenger ride or those gorgeous seats!

your the chav with the loud twin exhaust and led lights...
Mine's nto as loud as yours sir! What sound did you choose btw? Think mine was something like medium sport, but yours has a decat too iirc?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Mine's nto as loud as yours sir! What sound did you choose btw? Think mine was something like medium sport, but yours has a decat too iirc?

Ha ha, we can compare at FCS mate...

I didnt really choose tbh, Charlie basically just said we are doing this, it'll sound best, dont question it.
I think it is mid-sport though. De-cat ftw. Smelly, Noisy b*****d!

Ha ha, we can compare at FCS mate...

I didnt really choose tbh, Charlie basically just said we are doing this, it'll sound best, dont question it.
I think it is mid-sport though. De-cat ftw. Smelly, Noisy b*****d!
LOL!