ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel Eyes and Lexus Style Rears

1997 Clio 1.2 Panache
i know the rear lights are pretty easy to get hold of, but has anyone seen angel eyes for the MK1 Phase 3.....also are they straight forward to fit?

any help is appreciated

thanks

:clown:

Clio3 1.5dci Dynamique S
Dont look to good tbh mate i dont think lexus lights or angel eyes at rear look good on any car! if you want different lights get em smoked! if your car is black looks good car white looks good car blue looks crud car red looks bit crud! thats my advice! i found my mk3 rear lights easy to remove i wouldnt think you should have a problem either mate!

PH-QUICK
Rears are 2mins literally no tools needed, fronts will take longer as you need to take the little mini upper bumper off and take out 4/5 torex for the light units plus the wiring is more complex.

But still not hard if youve got opposable thumbs.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
k tec do front angel eyes our phase mate, theres also alot on ebay. think their pretty easy tbh but the lexus lights took me about 2 minutes to fit and take off lol. sold em to me mate an took me about 2 minutes to fit em to his, I dont think they look that bad just didnt suit my car.

'91 Clio RT =D
i got the balck lexus lights on my mk1, they look pretty sweet :D teh silver ones look a bag of crap mate, if you are going to do teh angel eyes and lexus lights go for the black versions. Look alot better