ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All this in one day....

Clio
Is it going to be possible to.....
Insure the vee,
tax the vee,
get 2 new tyres
and get a new screw for the brake discs

in one day? Before 8pm (today now) What do you reckon?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
... you could do that in an hour if the tyres n screw were within 10 miles.
how much is ur insurance?

Clio
on holiday in work, so I was thinking ring insurance tomorrow, get themto fax it to work tomorrow, pick it up go tax car, maybe going to renault inbetween unless the screws that hold the brake disc on are universal and I can pinch one of my mums clio? and taking the wheels off getting tyres in the afternoon?

Clio
Jesus mate! I've paid through my arse in the past, but I had a dirtier record than fred West lol, that sounds criminal to me!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
couldnt find it anywhere cheaper, my first car was a saxo 1.1 i paid 2300 to insure that third party :(. lol think it is my gangsta group f postcode

Suzuki Ignis
:O £2300!!! on a 1.1?! daaaamn. I paid £1300 on my first 1.1 and thought that was expensive.

And yes, its possible. Sort your insurance out online now and then just phone up with the ref. number and accept, first thing in the morning?

mk5 fiesta zetec s
insurance doesnt like me tbh lol. tried get a quote on a 182 at for when i go 19 and that was about 5 grand third party

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Tall order..Worth a try! I bet you'll have snaps up if it all goes well.

Titanium 182
No problem, just hassle them to fax you the details whilst your on the phone to them.

And ring renault to make sure they have the screw in stock - You know what there like!

Monaco 53/468
doubt you'll tax it off a fax, might be lucky off a printed emailed certificate so ask for that instead!

Or of course (as mentioned) just go to the pub

172 Cup
Cant you tax your Car online theses days ;-) they should have instant access to your insurnace details, as soon as you take it out!

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
^^ thats what I do. They are quite good at the old insurance checking too! Takes an hour or so to go through.

Clio
Bring your logbook and MOT to me.

I can tax anything my sweet. :)

Thanks for the offer mate but job done, 3rd post office lucky, I did it in Knowle West, they were probably shocked that someone was actually going to tax a car!!!

Disc screw was £2.07 and two tyres for £176, tax £115.50 and £455 insurance. Expensive lot these cars.