ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

nath&alex

ClioSport Club Member
It's definitely been done before.

It won't stop me posting. :wink:

White cage going in this weekend too.

DSC_0014-3.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

I now own this little beauty now, she looks a little worse for wear. But I'm willing to give her some love and affection and a new engine to bring her back to life

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I keep thinking of selling mine and then change my mind. Cant be worth more than £2k hardly seems worth selling tbh.

RB182cup&golf gti
I was going to sell mine after buying a new golf gti back in December. Wrote the ad then decided against it. Had mine 11 years now and it's not hit 23k miles yet. Re-taxed it last month and taken it out for a couple of spins. Still makes me smile. Don't think I'll ever sell! Fck the house extension..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was a tidy car wasn't it? Depending on how 'tatty' it's still worth a few quid. Went to fill mine up before and under the petrol stations lights it's stunning.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're serious about it Adamm, send me details. I know that it's rough round the edges from what you've posted before but you never know!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was a tidy car wasn't it? Depending on how 'tatty' it's still worth a few quid. Went to fill mine up before and under the petrol stations lights it's stunning.

My first RB was mint, was so chuffed with that car and then I had to go and bin it lol. This one has always been a bit tatty, trolley dent on the door and a few scuffs on the bumpers when I got it. If someone wanted to they could bring it back to its former glory with reasonable ease though. As long as it drives okay I'm happy these days. Does need a couple hundred spent on it over next few months though like aux belt and rear brakes, I was all set for that and then a spring snapped the past week or 2 so had to buy new spring all round. Not happy the cooksport only lasted about 2 years (and little mileage) personally but guess that's why they aren't TUV approved.

I always like how it looks in petrol stations lol the right light can make them look really nice, certainly my favorite Clio colour.

Edit - John I don't wanna mess you about or anything, if I do decide to sell I'll fire you over the details then, for now I'll save the time on both of our behalves :).

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Fair enough. I'm not in a desperate rush at all, just not bonding with the mini at all.
It's technically a great car but I think because I didn't want to sell the Clio it was always going to struggle to please me!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My first RB was mint, was so chuffed with that car and then I had to go and bin it lol. This one has always been a bit tatty, trolley dent on the door and a few scuffs on the bumpers when I got it. If someone wanted to they could bring it back to its former glory with reasonable ease though. As long as it drives okay I'm happy these days. Does need a couple hundred spent on it over next few months though like aux belt and rear brakes, I was all set for that and then a spring snapped the past week or 2 so had to buy new spring all round. Not happy the cooksport only lasted about 2 years (and little mileage) personally but guess that's why they aren't TUV approved.

I always like how it looks in petrol stations lol the right light can make them look really nice, certainly my favorite Clio colour.

Edit - John I don't wanna mess you about or anything, if I do decide to sell I'll fire you over the details then, for now I'll save the time on both of our behalves :smile:.

Yeah must have been your first one mate. Those things you have described are like most cars really and easy to put right. I'm genuinely bewildered why I've not thought of selling mine

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah must have been your first one mate. Those things you have described are like most cars really and easy to put right. I'm genuinely bewildered why I've not thought of selling mine

Loved my first one so here's a few pics seen as it keeps on topic, sure they are probably in here somewhere.. Yours is lovely hadn't really looked in your thread until the other day actually.

View attachment 6014587714_5d8ec17676_z.jpg

View attachment 6014589970_eca31dc262_z.jpg

View attachment 6038845730_90e94cfd54_z.jpg

View attachment 6038301645_f4de1deed0_z.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah that's it. Awesome mate, real credit to you. Shame about the outcome which I vaguely remember :(.

And I'm after washer blanks for mine so these pics are :)

RB182cup&golf gti
Yup bought them from Renault Wolverhampton a couple of years ago, always fancied a set. Still got the originals in my shed on the originals tyres.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Look well. Been thinking of changing mine but now think a colour change as apposed a wheel swap. Nice to see more and more pop up, rb's that is.

RB182cup&golf gti
Had planned to sell mine this year as it hardly gets used. Even wrote the advert last month. Still undecided as its such a good car so prob makes more sense to keep hold of.

E46 M3 182FF & 530i
That does look very smart! I like the F1's, silver looks very fresh against RB. Crying out for a splitter though imo!

Definitely prefer it too the Mini!