ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfilter, exhaust and manifold

6/468 17poo
I think if i was to buy them 3 should definitly improve air flow and sound pretty deep, id look at buying a decat aswell mate cheapest and best mod by a long way!!

1.8 Civic EX
I've used k-tech for most of my bits. even got them to fit the manifol for me. really helpfull although a little pricey. not sure how much difference it would make to a 1.2 but mines a fair bit better. decat - a straight through pipe to replace the catalytic converter which reduces air flow/performance.....

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Can some1 explain what a decat is in more detail, or perhaps get a link to somewhere that goes into detail :)

Civic type S GT-T
Ive got a 1.2 16v clio (52) with a K&N 57i and powerflow sports backbox, mid box and piping (kept cat converter) and its only a shade over half a second quicker 0-60, staying above the 10 second mark, but looks and sounds great for a 1.2!