ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air filter induction kit for 172 mrk2 ph 1

renault clio 172
what kit is best for my car, car is standard at the moment but im hopping to get a yozzasport exhaust too, what you rekon? whats best for my type of 172??

Ph1 172
do a search and have a look at the different options out there. An induction kit is never going to make loads of difference but i have just fitted the hillpower kit to mine and have to say am very pleased, although i did have an open cone before!

renault clio 172
how does the pipercross viper rate these days? had one on my citroen c2 vts and was very pleased with it, what bout on the 172??

Ph1 172
they seem to be rated pretty well but everyone has there own opinions most people will say on here to fit a panel filter and improve the airflow into the box

Audi TT 225
Keep the ph1 airbox, uprate the cold air feeds, get a better pannel filter. If its good enough for cup racers why change it.