ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ahhhhh hahahahahah.....

133/225/CLS AMG
Apart from the lack of air intakes, wonky exhaust, huge mileage, tiny engine, dodgy paint work, knackered wheels..................its lovely!!! ;)

An orange one
how many members are on here? if we each gave £2 then 1250 of us could buy it...congregate in a large wasteland somewhere...and watch it burn...and video it for youtube ;)

Parkers private & poor condition, i.e. high miler £1080. This numpty has alreay shed most of it by this "kit, wheels", realistically £500, Why won't people understand by doing such sh!te you LOWER the value??

That is the worst clio I have ever seen.......ever.

The interior looks soooo sh*t and nothing like a v6. The side air intakes are filled in............whats the point in doing that.

The exhaust look stupid, the ride height over the arches is like an off-roader, their are huge gaps all over the place where mickey mouse fitted the bodykit and obviously had a spillage of oragne paint on the back.

The rear spoiler is non-existent and you can see filler marks at the back where them huge arches have been "smoothed" into the bodywork.

Overall 2/10

MK2 Clio V6 255
I like the bodge job of filler on the back where the numpty obviously couldnt see out of his blacked out windows and reversed straight into a post.

Well done that man.

Seiously Colin thought you d sold your vee so what you still doing with this ha:rasp:

"The car is a real headturner and looks like the real thing"

lol..............
headturner maybe, looks like the real thing not a F**king chance!