ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ahhhhh hahahahahah.....

Range Rover sport 4.2 S/C
Lmfao

The car is a real headturner and looks like the real thing.

:quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet:

More like

The car is a real headturner cause it looks so s**t

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
i really like the curbed alloys, the nicely alined rear exhaust and that nice orange splater on the back.

Gal

A Clee O
Its one of the better V6 Replicas I have seen. Still not good but not as bad as the majority.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm not saying it looks good, but change the wheels, put a matching exhaust on there and fix that splatter on the back

Seen that car before (prob posted up on here) it's not the worst rep i've seen at all, apart from the wheels not fitting it properly & lack of fogs etc it's not too bad. They have also had the sense to black out the rear windows too, so you can't see the rear seats.

Yes he's wrong as all v6's were 3.0 - not 3.2

Clio Dynamique 1.216vSLOW
Y? it looks like its jacked up dunt it, wats the point in making a car sporty when it clearly does'nt have any sporting credentials wat so ever
looks like a shopping trolley wat an heap

Tungy
Acctually you're wrong. This limited edition is a 3.2 ;) Only one ever made :p I wonder how long it took to reach 120k miles hahaha.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Needs to be lowered a ridiculous amount, and £2000 for the kit? for that i would want the side pod intake things too look close to real.

But them different exhausts are truly ridiculous.

Clio Cup
what a shed! looks like it could have come out of one of those crazy birds in charlie and the chocolate factory, but a slightly demented 1!:rasp:

An orange one
i like the way they want a p/x for something newer "ie corsa"...i.e...oh s**t..this is never going to look like a real one..better see if anyone else wants this abomination and buy a half decent car instead...of no doubt which will also see the 15" venoms and peco BB2 by the current modifying standards of this loser!

Clio v6
Wheels look really easy to clean, you could get right inside them. Maybe even climb in behind them just to make a good job of it.

apart from the wheels not fitting it properly & lack of fogs etc it's not too bad.

Not too bad... :dead:

lmfao, i'd like to see one that's bad! link anyone :S

who could hold there head up and drive this freakin abomination
There are far worse replicas out there trust me ! Check the ebay section & the spotted section for pics of them, some really are hideous :dead: Far worse than the gold one.

182 Trophy
Haha you gotta love the '1.2cc (low insurance)' bit! That's like the size of a rc car engine with about 0.6 bhp...I think he means 1200cc. Who the f**k is this joker?!!

Bloody hell, a 9 year old 1.2 with 120k on the clock and he wants a starting bid of £2500......just because its got a dodgy V6 (3.2 lol) kit on it.....pmsl

Simon

182 RB FF
The Exuast looks stunning...:rasp:

I don't get it, why not save the money? looks like a piece of s**t