ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Head unit

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I was just wondering is there any aftermarket bluetooth cd headunit that can use the display on the dash? and also is compatable with the steering wheel controlls?
Its just i think if i put a new one in the screen on the dash will look bare with just the time and temp. on it?
The reason i want to change is to play mp3 cds and connect my ipod and use it as a hands free kit aswell? might be a tall order but i thought i might as well ask.
Thanks
Jonny S

Last edited:
  Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Depending on the HU that you get, you can get the right interface adapter so that something comes up on the dash.

Not done it myself so I can't comment on what it will say. But I'm sure that I've read/seen somewhere that they come up with the HU manufacturer (Alpine, Pioneer, etc) OR what you're playing (iPod, CD, Radio, etc). Depends on your adapter I think though.

172 ff for sale
yes u can get stalk adaptors from halfords £30 saw one other day,wouldnt have aclue how to fit it though