ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice on here please

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
basicly ive been having imobiliser problems now for months i turn the key and its like dead but eventually it will go i take it, it is the imobiliser as the wee light on the dash wotn stop flashing, i have a sigma alarm system on it but the guy from sigma says it wont be a sigma imobiliser as its the light on the dash thats flashing not the light on the led for the sigma alarm.... then the renault guys say its more than likely a sigma imobiliser thats in it who to belive here baring in mind the guy from renault was tryingo to just get rid of me as i tried to explain i sat at a petrol station for an hr because the car wouldnt start? help please i cant take much more of this always stranded in places coz of a stupid security device!!