ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral, 182 ff quote

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
the problem arises when you hit someone and the insurrace company says 'we arnt paying out for his benz becasue you have optional sports bits on your car which you didnt tell us about which in our opinion aided to the crash'

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Surly this does not apply to my car (182 Trophy) as my extras where not an option or added extra. Its how it came from the factory and how it was built.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
the problem arises when you hit someone and the insurrace company says 'we arnt paying out for his benz becasue you have optional sports bits on your car which you didnt tell us about which in our opinion aided to the crash'

i heard a story (not sure how correct it is ) in which an evo had the rear wing removed. he crashed after just pulling onto a roundabout so couldnt have been going that fast...

insurance said 'removing the rear wing affected the handling of the car, it crashed because *something to do with downforce*.