ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - Oct 15th

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
acelogo2.jpg

Where: Ace Cafe London.

When: 15th Oct 18:00 - 23:00.

What: French Classic and Performance.

Post Code: NW10 7UD

Hopefully we will get another good turn out!

Food is good, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up!

Names below -

1. -J-

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thanks for the reminder, will come if I can, not a fan of chilli though and the rest of the menu is gash, so will eat elsewhere.

Megane 275 trophy006
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Vickyx
4. Chip (maybe)
5. Nick (maybe)
6. Tiababy (If I finish work & gym early enough)

renault clio 172
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Vickyx
4. Chip (maybe)
5. Nick (maybe)
6. Tiababy (If I finish work & gym early enough)
7. Rsl78

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
What time you getting there -J-?

I'm probably going to head up but wont be there till about half 7 or 8 and wont be in a clio.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, I might be a bit later if I stop to get grub on the way, cant really face a ratburger at the moment.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I know Mike isnt, not sure about James, doubt it TBH he isnt really "into" clios at the moment I dont think.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
This event is always better in the summer months, April through to, and including September. Have had some great evenings there in the past! Roll on summer 2013 :)