ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Light came on during session track Session - caused loss of ABS

03 clio sport asc
Hey Guys

Ran 2 sessions yesterday with no problems, couple of laps into my 3rd session the ABS light came on and I lost ABS. Kind of enjoyed it to be honest and had a couple of slight lock ups but nothing major, I ended up while driving simply turning the car off and on after a couple of laps with no ABS as I suspected it was simply an ECU fault. Car ran fine for the rest of the session and I have since done at least 4 hours driving around town with no issue.

Questions... wtf happened?

I also read on here that if you take out the fuse for the ABS which in effect is exactly what happened your car changes the brake bias to 50 - 50 is this true? as I was to scared to brake mid corner and test out the theory. I did kind of think the lock ups were the rear but it could have just been in my head!

Cheers Guys