ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A V6 but no garage...? Hmmm...?

E91 M Sport
If I lived on a road like you described Daz, I wouldn't have anything nicer than an 100k mile Mondeo - even seeing it scratched accidently would upset me too much.

Yeah, maybe I'm a bit too sensitive thinking about it ;)

Clio 172 mk2
I wouldn't leave a 172/182 parked on the street let alone a V6 but then I am a bit paranoid about my cars.

I'd seriously look at renting a garage for peace of mind and use a push bike for getting to and fro.

E91 M Sport
Do it and get a car cover...

Car covers attract more attention as little scrotes will want to find out whats under it. Will stick out as much as an uncovered Vee will!

You would think so, but covering up a car has a psychological effect on dumb, retarded, ASBO-seeking, hoodie wearing pikeys. Its like having a fence in front of your house, it makes people think twice about going on someone else's property, even though its almost as easy as no fence. Wow, I should be a shrink!

lol, you sold yours i noticed over on V6clio.net, got the 350Z now Mike?

Yeah, via a bike-powered Westfield - that was a bit of a love / hate thing. ;) Very happy with the 350Z, would seriously recommend one to anyone looking for a midrange coupe, it really hits the spot.

Do you Garage your cars Mike?

Should change your name to Mikethecarslagman.....lol, how many have you had in the last few years now mate? ;)

Simon

106 GTi
Car covers attract more attention as little scrotes will want to find out whats under it. Will stick out as much as an uncovered Vee will!

You would think so, but covering up a car has a psychological effect on dumb, retarded, ASBO-seeking, hoodie wearing pikeys. Its like having a fence in front of your house, it makes people think twice about going on someone else's property, even though its almost as easy as no fence. Wow, I should be a shrink!

Never seemed to work like that round here, the few local chavs that where about gave the old "what's under there then mate something nice?" and that was just for a little 205 GTi the night before a show.

E91 M Sport
Do you Garage your cars Mike?

Should change your name to Mikethecarslagman.....lol, how many have you had in the last few years now mate? ;)

Simon

I don't have a garage Simon, but I keep them on my driveway which is in a private cul-de-sac AND under a cover....nothing like being paranoid! lol

I prefer mikethedirtycarchangingslut

Cars since joining this forum:
Clio V6 mk1
BMW M Roadster
Clio 182
Clio V6 mk2
Westfield Megabusa
Nissan 350z
(+ a renault scenic)

I had quite a few before I joined the club ;)