ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A simple photoshop request

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Good evening, could someone please photoshop my wheels in both Gloss back and Anthracite. Im considering a change, but wondering if the darkness will make them look smaller?

Thanks

11053237_10153361324442558_7383886219141432601_n.jpg

SQ5
Leave silver, thought about doing ours black but just makes it look modified.

I really need to lower our scirocco!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
The image is quite bad quality so this is the best dark-ish grey/anthracite I could do. As an apology, I have included a pink/purple wheel free of charge.

JU1CEVp.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Leave silver, thought about doing ours black but just makes it look modified.

I really need to lower our scirocco!

Its the best thing Ive done. 30mm on H&R Springs and kept the stock DCC Suspension so I still have the modes. Ideally I wanted to go lower, but coilovers seem a bit of a headache. Airbags are an option in the future.

I have gloss black badges and mirrors now, hence why Im thinking of doing the wheels.

I saw one the other day, the rear arch gap was about 10 cm, WTAF ? I've never seen one sitting so high!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My mate has one of these in that colour on bags. Looks quite good and I'm not a Scirocco fan. OT: Will totally ruin the look of the car if you go with black wheels, IMO.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would just colour code those black bits and leave the wheels. They look big and clean because the car is low also. Nice and box fresh looking.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What's the ride like on the springs?
I'm not sure Im the right guy to ask. Long story short, I went to the dealers get a Mk 7 Golf GTD. I saw this nearly £7k cheaper and preferred it bar the ridiculous arch gap (im not sure if its worse on mine because I have 19s). I paid the money, and was given a collection day 5 days later (it was around the bank holiday) I came home, joined a forum and weighed up my options to reduce the Arch Gap. I ordered the springs and booked it into have them fitted before I even picked the car up. I picked the car up Wednesday Morning, did something like 15 miles and then I had it lowered on the Thursday so Ive effectively only known it "lowered". I dont think Ive even took the DCC Settings out of comfort.

My pics are horrendously filtered as Ive took them out of Instagram, but heres a couple of examples of the ridiculous arch gap!!

11246031_10153329466852558_5914172584395736127_n.jpg

11102697_10153313190117558_845286027934071674_n.jpg

SQ5
I'm not sure Im the right guy to ask. Long story short, I went to the dealers get a Mk 7 Golf GTD. I saw this nearly £7k cheaper and preferred it bar the ridiculous arch gap (im not sure if its worse on mine because I have 19s). I paid the money, and was given a collection day 5 days later (it was around the bank holiday) I came home, joined a forum and weighed up my options to reduce the Arch Gap. I ordered the springs and booked it into have them fitted before I even picked the car up. I picked the car up Wednesday Morning, did something like 15 miles and then I had it lowered on the Thursday so Ive effectively only known it "lowered". I dont think Ive even took the DCC Settings out of comfort.

My pics are horrendously filtered as Ive took them out of Instagram, but heres a couple of examples of the ridiculous arch gap!!

11246031_10153329466852558_5914172584395736127_n.jpg

11102697_10153313190117558_845286027934071674_n.jpg

That's exactly as I want and how mine currently is.

I can feel a difference between comfort and sport definitely, a bit twitchy and harder.

Does it feel like your on lowering spring? As soon as you put springs on a clio it bounces and is a bit crap. Is it still a nice ride?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
In my limited experience as a standard car, yes you can tell its lowered. Not in normal driving but speed bumps and pot holes you can feel its harder, but its far from ruined the ride. Im on a 35 profile P Zero as well which wont help.

I went with H&Rs 30mm springs. Honestly best thing Ive done. I wasnt interested in changing the ride height or the change in performance just wanted to lose the stupid arch gap!