ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A quick night with the iPhone CLIO & Corsas

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Decided to go out for a drive tonight and get some pictures of my clio my mates sxi corsa c and my other mates corsa b.

Not the best pictures due to using the iphone camera although i tried to be as creative as i could. Some of the pictures are really blurry this is me not letting the camera focus and my hands were shaking because it was freezing.

Enjoy.
IMG_0443-1.jpg

IMG_0442-1.jpg

IMG_0441-1.jpg

IMG_0440-1.jpg

IMG_0438-1.jpg

IMG_0437-1.jpg

IMG_0436-1.jpg

IMG_0435-1.jpg

IMG_0432-1.jpg

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHICH PICTURE YOU THINK IS THE BEST.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
i mean so i can return at a later date with the girlfriends camera and actually take a proper photo.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Get some bits colour coded and clear repeaters :) then take some decent pics!

Read my project thread. has smoked side repeaters and colour code paint is on order.

those corsa's are awful !

Zorst looks tidy though

Yes i know one is made from halfords and the other is standard.
With exhaust thanks amazing how a bit of stainless steel cleaner make it look so much nicer.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
First picture is the best, but you tried to be creative you said....Really?
Creative with the equipment lol well i suppose not really art and photography is something i have never done as you can probably tell.