ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new purchase

182 rb
hi guy and girls

having previously owned a 172 ph1 and also a lovely track ready 172 ph2 witch had to be sold due to not being practical for my son I had no choice but to sell and move on and so I brought a e36 328 sport witch was a lovely car but I just missed the fun factor you get from driving these little pocket rockets,now I was looking on this site like I do most nights etc and saw all the lovely racing blues in a thread and guess what?yup I brought one,its in need of some tlc requires the the cambelt kit and dephaser doing along with the rear shocks and a few other bits and bobs especially a good clean up witch will be done this weekend with load more pics as the one u see is how I brought it, anyway here she is

Attachments

• rsz_2img-20131114-wa0000.jpg
    rsz_2img-20131114-wa0000.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 78
  182 rb
good buy mate how much did you get it for ?
£1800 so hopefully after doing the cambelt kit and shocks etc be around 2300,im a mechanic buy trade so quite lucky in that respect,its done 85k so not too bad just need to crack on with it as it has the normal diesel sounding dephaser noise