ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new addition to the RB (Coilovers)

RB One Eight Two
Well after a long think about whether I should leave it standard or whether I should get it lowered, I decided to go for the KTR coilover kit. After seeing my 182 next to other 182s at FCS last weekend it needed to be lowered.

They arrived Thursday morning (great service by K-Tec yet again) and had them fitted this morning, and I absolutely love them, it has completely transformed the look of the car. Anyway here are a few pics before and after.

Cheers

Ash

Before...

DSC_9559_edit1.jpg

After...

182_2.jpg

182_1.jpg

182_6.jpg

182_4.jpg

182_5.jpg

182_3.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks way better. Wheels would look black but it's also kinda cool with silver 182s... Something different ;)

RB One Eight Two
Cheers guys :)

get them wheels painted black :)

Im going to keep them silver, as Pritchard has black wheels and Iknow it looks mint but I want to be different ;)

I can't wait to get mine!! When did you order them pal? You get top mounts to?

I ordered them on Wednesday morning mate, got delivered Thursday morning.

where you get them fitted?

The guys at Rapid Fit in Royston fitted them mate.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Oh where abouts are they on the industrial estate bit? How much they charge so I know for my Fiesta.

RB One Eight Two
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_s_14
Gotta go lower surely?

Not much of a visible difference imo

Subtle is the key sometimes matey :)

^^^What he said :) I didn't want to get it slammed to the deck, I just wanted to get rid of that standard look.

Megane RS250
Nice one Ash, your RB is coming along nicely!

As said, I knew it would look loads better, no longer a 4x4 lol and the handling will be loads better than the standard setup :cool:

RB One Eight Two
Nice one Ash, your RB is coming along nicely!

As said, I knew it would look loads better, no longer a 4x4 lol and the handling will be loads better than the standard setup :cool:

Yeah deffinately mate, its deffinately getting there. Photoshoot is now in order me thinks fella:cool:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Are you the one that was asking the other day what the K-Tec coilovers were like? :p

Looks good mate, play with the height - you'll love them even more for that! ;)

RB One Eight Two
Thanks for all your kind comments guys, its finally where I want it on appearance I reckon, I might have a play around with the height abit more but at the moment im happy with it, nothing rubs and nothing scraps going over speed bumps.

did you have the top mounts as well

No mate, I didn't get the top mounts.

Looks great mate! Get it dropped 30mm more so its slammed to the floor tho haha

Haha. As nice as yours looks mate, it wouldn't be convenient around where I live there are a few big speed bumps which I would probably get beached on lol

Are you the one that was asking the other day what the K-Tec coilovers were like? :p

Looks good mate, play with the height - you'll love them even more for that! ;)

Yes fella, that was me :)