ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a little help please

vauxhall corsa vxr
I bought a canon 1100d, I've come out to florida on holiday played around with the settings and got some good photos only problem is the software it came with some won't open on the macbook and i wanna do some editing of the b/w pictures can anyone recommend anything i could get

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
MacBook you say... what about iPhoto ?! What software came with it ? I've never had a problem loading Canon's own stuff onto my Mac.

Are they RAW or .jpeg files ?

Oil Burner
Put the card in a card reader. Dont use the lead into the side of the camera, then it will appear as a removeable drive and you can handle the images like any other jpeg.

vauxhall corsa vxr
its only a few of the programmes won't work that came with it keeps coming up with cannot be opened

Oil Burner
Why try to use those programs then? Why not use any of the other pieces of software listed in this thread?

vauxhall corsa vxr
I'm not saying I'm trying to use these programmes I tried once it wouldn't work hence the thread to find some better software