ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a little brighten up :)

e91 330d/type r mini
well with the m3 taking all my money for the headgasket geting done the full respray on the clio has had to go on hold :(
we decided to give her a few bits to match the cage and fitted thephase 2 rear bumper.

578eebd8.jpg

29461624.jpg

a1f7fbcb.jpg

279b364b.jpg

2aa91ed3.jpg

bd4884b4.jpg

783e93c3.jpg

next question, what colour do people recomend for the rims??

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Sorry but what the hell have you done lol as said I hope its just a track car!

DB.

BMW 440i
I think the side strips ruin it a bit.

I like the front end, (Only works due to being a track car)...Looks cool!

CLIO PH1 172
hmmm not sure about it tbh but defently do the wheels that orange and if i was you i would paint the badges in the side strips orange with blue 2.0?

non sport
not for me but think itd be awesome if you proper went mental with stickers etc to make it really track worthy?!

e91 330d/type r mini
wow it looks wicked for a track car, is that your bmw? ;)[/QUOMAYE
Yes that's my m3 I do have taste lol, the Clio is a bit of fun and will be getting painted rb shortly but at the mo I thought I'd try something different it will be getting stickered up aswell and I have to say it looks a million times better in the flesh, I do have to say I'm very very unsure about the front bumper myself

Dynamique Flamer
:dead: Not the best colour combo and too much orange IMO do the wheels same orange though if your doing them

e91 330d/type r mini
like i didnt expect the flaming ;)
oh well should still be able to sleep tonight.... just
i guess what i should do is get it all colour coded and get some turinis then i will be ok and be like everyone else on the forum :rasp: